So I saw this random quiz on 10 Things You May Not Know About Me. If you are up to go ahead and post 10 things your friends may or may not know about you. Don’t think about it, just fill it in. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Here are my 10…in no specific order.
1. My love language is Quality Time.
2. I love Sharpie Pens.
3. I threw up throughout the entire labor and delivery with Eliana.
4. I love to grocery shop at Kroger. (This is a new thing!) And I love to shop the ad on Sunday night and go through my coupons.
5. I sucked my thumb until I was 8 (only because Cheryl Wilson told me my thumb would turn blue and fall off.)
6. I remember names and dates quite well.
7. I love towels and comforters and would buy one every time Pottery Barn or Land’s End came out with a new catalog.
8. One of my favorite places is on the farm with Dadddy.
9. I went to Clemson University not knowing a soul.
10. I slept on top of The Great Wall of China.
There you have it. Please post yours. I would love to read them. It is just for fun!